Properties / technical data
- Available sizes: Ø 28 mm, Ø 32 mm, Ø 36 mm; other sizes on request
- Material: BIOLOX® delta ceramic*
- BioBall DELTA® Ceramic Heads can be combined with the following BioBall® Adapters: BioBall® Adapter 12/14, BioBall® Adapter 14/16, BioBall® Adapter Special Tapers MS 10/12, BioBall® Adapter Special Tapers MSV4 (Standard sizes M-3XL/Offset sizes M-XL)
- All other BioBall® Adapters can only be combined with the BioBall® Metal Head.
- Use in combination with the BioBall® Adapter allows intraoperative correction with in situ stems
* BIOLOX® delta is a registered trademark of CeramTec GmbH.
Used in combination with BioBall® Adapters on secured prosthesis stems (or in primary operations, in the case of 12/14 adapters):
- Sliding pair revisions
- Intra-operative correction of offset, neck length, lateralisation or antetorsion/retrotorsion with anchored prosthetic stem
- 12/14 Adapter: intraoperative correction of offset, neck length, lateralisation or antetorsion/retrotorsion, including during primary surgery
Click here for various case studies related to the BioBall® Adapter System. If you have any questions regarding individual treatment strategies or would like more information, please contact Customer Service.
Case Study Groin pressure pain with shortened leg length Prof. Rudert Prof. Hoberg
Click here for current information on the BioBall® system. Please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service for additional information.
Katalog BioBall® System
BioBall® Adapter System Folder
Vortrag. The Dual Mobility BioBall & MaxiMotion. Two Years of Clinical Experience - Dr. med. Spranger (Berlin)
Video BioBall® AdapterSelector™: See How it Works
Video surgical technique. BioBall® Adapter System - Prof. Dr. med. Weber (München)
Click here for current literature on the BioBall® system.