Properties / technical data
- Available sizes: Ø 28 mm, Ø 32 mm, Ø 36 mm; other sizes on request
- Material: BIOLOX® delta ceramic*
- BioBall DELTA® Ceramic Heads can be combined with the following BioBall® Adapters: BioBall® Adapter 12/14, BioBall® Adapter 14/16, BioBall® Adapter Special Tapers MS 10/12, BioBall® Adapter Special Tapers MSV4 (Standard sizes M-3XL/Offset sizes M-XL)
- All other BioBall® Adapters can only be combined with the BioBall® Metal Head.
- Use in combination with the BioBall® Adapter allows intraoperative correction with in situ stems
* BIOLOX® delta is a registered trademark of CeramTec GmbH.
Used in combination with BioBall® Adapters on secured prosthesis stems (or in primary operations, in the case of 12/14 adapters):
- Sliding pair revisions
- Intra-operative correction of offset, neck length, lateralisation or antetorsion/retrotorsion with anchored prosthetic stem
- 12/14 Adapter: intraoperative correction of offset, neck length, lateralisation or antetorsion/retrotorsion, including during primary surgery
Click here for various case studies related to the BioBall® Adapter System. If you have any questions regarding individual treatment strategies or would like more information, please contact Customer Service.
Click here for current information on the BioBall® system. Please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service for additional information.
Katalog BioBall® System
BioBall® Adapter System Folder
Video Animation. BioBall AdapterSelector - Sehen Sie, wie es funktioniert
Vortrag. The Dual Mobility BioBall & MaxiMotion. Two Years of Clinical Experience - Dr. med. Spranger (Berlin)
Click here for current literature on the BioBall® system.