Properties / technical data
- Available sizes: Ø 28 mm, Ø 32 mm, Ø 36 mm
- Material: Vivium®*
- BioBall® metal heads can be combined with all BioBall® adapters
- Use in combination with the BioBall® adapter allows intraoperative correction in revision surgeries with in situ stems
* Vivium® is a registered trademark of Merete GmbH (High Nitrogen Stainless Steel DIN ISO 5832-9).
Used in combination with BioBall® Adapters on secured prosthesis stems (or in primary operations, in the case of 12/14 adapters):
- Sliding pair revisions
- Intra-operative correction of offset, neck length, lateralisation or antetorsion/retrotorsion with anchored prosthetic stem
- 12/14 Adapter: intraoperative correction of offset, neck length, lateralisation or antetorsion/retrotorsion, including during primary surgery
Click here for various case studies related to the BioBall® System. If you have any questions regarding individual treatment strategies or would like more information, please contact Customer Service.
Click here for current information on the BioBall® system. Please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service for additional information.
BioBall® Adapter System Folder
Katalog BioBall® System
Video Animation. BioBall AdapterSelector - Sehen Sie, wie es funktioniert
Vortrag. The Dual Mobility BioBall & MaxiMotion. Two Years of Clinical Experience - Dr. med. Spranger (Berlin)
Click here for current literature on the BioBall® system.